Corporate & Foundation Partners
Your Seat in the Spotlight
Fundraising & Special Events
Your Support Helps Us To
- Unlock the imagingation of more than 35,000 students through our arts education programs annually.
- Develop a passion for the arts in more than 500 children in our Performing Arts School annually.
- Bring arts education and the arts experience to local schools and non-profits, such as Morris School District, Children on the Green and Neighborhood House.
Support Us > Membership > Starlight Room
The Starlight Room
The Starlight Room is a 1,730 square foot fully-accessible reception hall with dramatic 15’ floor to ceiling windows.
The Starlight Room is a perfect space for a private reception, pre or post show party, conferences, and presentations.
The Starlight Room also offers:
• Private VIP entrance, separate from the theatre
• Private restrooms
• VIP access to theatre seating
• Coat Check
• Can accommodate up to 300 for a reception, 100 for a meeting, and 70 for a sit down, catered event
The Community Theatre auditorium is also availabe for rentals. More info
For additional information on rentals and rental rates and to determine the availability of dates for possible rental call Tim McMurray at 973-539-0345 x6587.